About the SCAN Health Virtual Business Case Competition
The SCAN Health Virtual Business Case Competition 2018/2019 is a virtual, international competition proudly hosted by the Odette School of Business, University of Windsor in Canada for undergraduate and graduate students from business schools world-wide. The SCAN Health Virtual Business Case Competition provides students from around the world an opportunity to showcase their knowledge, skills and innovative solutions to advance supply chain and logistics in the health sector. There is no cost for registration or travel given the unique, virtual nature of this competition.
The SCAN Health Virtual Business Case Competition is open to all university undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the 2018/2019 academic school year, globally. There is a maximum of four university students per team. All team members must be from the same school. Each team is encouraged to have a faculty lead from their home school and a health system leader or expert to support the team’s success. A student cannot participate on more than one team.
- Business Case Competition Official Launch: September 21, 2018
- Round 1: October 15 - October 28, 2018 11:59 PM ET
- Semi-Finalists Announcement: November 14, 2018
- Round 2: November 14 - November 27, 2018 11:59 PM ET
- Top Three Winning Team Announcement: January 14, 2019
- 1st Place - $4,000
- 2nd Place - $2,500
- 3rd Place - $1,000
- The Top 3 teams will be profiled on the SCAN Health website and social media
- Opportunity to attend a SCAN Health partner event for the Top 3 teams